Umpire Registration (Step 1 of 3)
We welcome new umpires and are here to provide an umpire community where you can grow, serve, and fulfill your umpiring passion. Have any questions? Please have a conversation with our Assigner, Jim Phillips (phone or message 727-744-4592).
Let's help define your relationship with SUA...
I Understand, Let's Move On
- Your application is not an employment agreement; working with SUA will be as an independent contractor.
- You'll need to travel to ballgames and thus you will need to maintain a valid Florida driver's license and automobile insurance.
- SUA is a non-profit with established policies and procedures, a constitution, and by-laws. Annual membership fees are $50.
- For legal reasons, you will also need to maintain a FHSAA membership. The good news - you can work FHSAA high-school games with your membership!
- Our website, SUAUmp.org will hold your phone number and email address in order to send SUA and game updates. Just know this data is held by the organization and we use web cookies to help run the site.